Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Trailwalker Pictures

Because of the rain (and frankly, the exhaustion) I wasn't able to take many pictures during the Oxfam Trailwalker. But my good friend Kelly who was on our support crew did what she does best: record the moment on camera. She snapped pictures and most of the checkpoints for us and at the finish line. Check out her pictures by clicking here. Thanks so much Kelly!!! Here's a preview:

I'm almost still in shock that I completed this thing...seems like it was all a dream. I'm glad to be done and I've been doing a mix of celebrating and recuperating for the last week as we got four days off work for national holidays. One more day tomorrow. Will update on my adventures with that soon. I really hope you'll check out the pictures!! Thanks again for your continual support!!

2 comments:

Ahles Family said...

if superman were a woman, you would be her

ash said...

In the fourth grade, my parents didn't take me Halloween costume shopping until it was too late to get a good costume...so I had to buy a Wonder Woman costume. I was soooo unbelievably embarrassed and many kids made fun of me. In hindsight, I guess it was just foreshadowing :)