Sunday, April 5, 2009

New School Year

I haven't been doing so hot with the blog updating lately, I apologize. It's been quite the adjustment period lately as the school year came to an official close and it's now beginning. I am looking forward to starting and finishing a school year with a class, as it's something I haven't done before! I will also have more classes this school year and a bit more responsibility at the school it seems, which I am welcoming with open arms! The opening ceremony for the school year is tomorrow morning. I am excited and nervous -- not only will I have all new students, but also I will be team teaching with three different teachers. Two of them I have worked with doing tutoring and stuff, but I haven't actually taught with them, so I don't know what their teaching styles are like, so I'm quite nervous! And one of the teachers I just met last week, so I know nothing about her and my first class of the school year is with her! I have some new ideas for the school year and the teachers have only had good things to say about them, so I'm excited to see how they work.

I'll post more about the other things I have been doing separately with photos - I went to a St. Patty's Day Parade in Yokohama (near Tokyo) one weekend, I went to Osaka for a weekend, and have been enjoying the cherry blossom viewing season with local friends.

I have also added pictures to my flickr, be sure to check them out! Click Here

No comments: