Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'm Famous!

In September the Fujinomiya Association for International Relations had a round table discussion with some of the foreign teachers in Fujinomiya. They asked us questions like, "What's your favorite thing about Japan?" and "What surprised you when you moved here?" The gave us a bunch of candy, soda and chips and proceeded to publish a translation of the discussion along with terrible pictures of all of us (actually I'm gonna leave out the really bad ones). See below:

The Front Page of the Article

The ALTs in my city

So, was their translation accurate? I haven't the slightest clue. I talked about Mt. Fuji, the level of my students English, and about being afraid when the last big earthquake hit. I haven't had any students come up to me to get my autograph yet...I don't know what's wrong with them.

No comments: