Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Monday Night Sushi

Sushi is quickly becoming one of my new favorite foods, and I've been eating a lot of conveyor belt sushi lately. It's really popular in Japan. Different kinds of sushi go past your table and you can grab whatever you like! It's around a dollar a plate. Decorated plates are wasabi free (like the three of mine below with the yellow rim). My new favorite is the bottom left corner: rice, shrimp (cooked), avocado, onion and mayo on top...soooo wonderful!


Here's the sushi going around and around. See anything you like?




If you don't see something you like, you can do a special order and it's delivered on a mini Shinkansen, the Japanese famous bullet train:



Hope you enjoyed your Kappa Sushi lesson! That's a lotta plates!



Oh yeah -- if you get this by email, you'll have to go to my actual site to see the videos. Click here.

1 comment:

Ahles Family said...

I see ALOT of sushi that I would like ;)