Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Monday Night Sushi

Sushi is quickly becoming one of my new favorite foods, and I've been eating a lot of conveyor belt sushi lately. It's really popular in Japan. Different kinds of sushi go past your table and you can grab whatever you like! It's around a dollar a plate. Decorated plates are wasabi free (like the three of mine below with the yellow rim). My new favorite is the bottom left corner: rice, shrimp (cooked), avocado, onion and mayo on top...soooo wonderful!


Here's the sushi going around and around. See anything you like?


video

If you don't see something you like, you can do a special order and it's delivered on a mini Shinkansen, the Japanese famous bullet train:

video

Hope you enjoyed your Kappa Sushi lesson! That's a lotta plates!



Oh yeah -- if you get this by email, you'll have to go to my actual site to see the videos. Click here.

1 comment:

Nicole Ahles said...

I see ALOT of sushi that I would like ;)