Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Loving Life

I am loving life today. Even though I had to walk to school in the rain, my classes went well and on my way home from school a random Japanese woman stopped her bike and started talking to me in English. She ended up offering to call and have the bike shop pick up my bike from school tomorrow, fix it, and return it. We shall see when I get to school tomorrow, but it really made my day. Got back from Tokyo on Monday, so only 4 days of school this week. I have to stay after school Wednesday and Friday, but I get to leave at like 1 pm on Thursday, so it should be wonderful :) Will update soon with info about Tokyo and the upcoming weekend. I hope all of you are doing well and travel safely, as I know many of you are travelling soon! Enjoy yourselves and get in touch with me when you return!! Love ya, Ash

No comments: